Front Desk Manager/Administrator
25hrs/week, Weekdays afternoons 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
Salary commensurate with experience
* please submit a cover letter along with most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage front desk administrative functions for vibrant and busy non-profit dance center in Housatonic, MA.
- Act as ambassador for Pulse in visible position at front desk
- Hire, train and manage front desk staff
- Use Mind/Body database to track attendance, registration, create work schedules and class rosters and generate reports
- Manage donor database
- Manage organizational communications
- Manage daily operations including facility maintenance
- Provide administrative support Directors/BOD
- Assist with financial analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- An AA, BA or equivalent experience
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Strong administrative, business, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- MS Office, Google Docs, Database experience
Job Type: Part-time
Child Care Provider
Pulse is looking for a Child Care Provider for the following times:
- Monday evenings 6-7: 30 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings from 6-7: 30 p.m.
- Saturday mornings between 10 a.m.-12: 30 p.m.
Please let us know if you would be interested in any or all of these times in exchange for free classes by contacting us at 413-274-6624 or email@example.com. References required.
Berkshire Pulse is seeking instructors to teach morning classes on weekdays
Beginner level classes which incorporate anatomically friendly fitness and energetic whole body movement principles. A can-do attitude and someone who enjoys team effort and collaboration would make for a great addition to our dynamic faculty.
Please refer to the Berkshire Pulse Mission Statement and if you believe your work is in alignment with ours, we encourage you to go to the ‘Teachers’ & Instructors’ Information” page (below) to submit an application.