REGISTRATION, FORMS & INFORMATION
You can pay for Pulse summer programs using the PayPal “Donate” button on our website (link). You do not need a PayPal account to pay, just a credit card.
If you prefer to send us a check, please make sure to inform us via email at email@example.com.
Tuition assistance is available for summer programming. Please direct requests and questions to Pulse Finance Director Susan Ingersoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Youth Programs
For Community Classes
Everybody is required to complete the Summer Program Adult Registration Form (link) and pre-register for each class 24 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com. You will receive an email to confirm your spot.
A Membership Pass is required to attend all community classes, unless otherwise noted. The Summer 2020 four-class Membership Pass ($50) can be purchased using PayPal (link). No drop-ins are allowed at this time.
Outdoor classes are limited to nine participants and offered on a first come, first served basis.
In order to limit the number of people in outdoor classes, and for online classes to receive the Zoom invitation, we ask you to pre-register 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEALTH GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR FOR OUTDOOR PROGRAMS
In accordance with CDC health guidelines and the Baker-Polito administration’s plan Reopening Massachusetts, we ask that all our outdoor programs participants, their chaperones and teachers:
- Keep physical distance to a minimum of 6 feet if standing, or 8 feet when dancing.
- Wear a mask or facial covering when unable to keep 6 feet distance.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival and after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid physical contact or sharing objects.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
All outdoor program participants should always bring:
- An already-filled water bottle, or any other drink and snack they might need. There will be no water fountain available.
- An extra mask or face covering.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Hat, sunblock, bug spray and any allergy medication you might need.
- Appropriate footwear for dancing on grass (or you can be barefoot, if you prefer).
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY
Outdoor program participants will be informed about a cancellation due to inclement weather at least two hours prior to the beginning of class. A make-up online or outdoor class will be offered on a later date.