REGISTRATION, FORMS & INFORMATION
Everybody is required to submit a registration form with signed waiver prior to attending our outdoor classes.
A four-class Membership Pass ($50) is required to attend all community classes, unless otherwise noted. No drop-ins are allowed at this time.
All payments are made on PayPal on our “Donate” button that you can find here. No need to set up a PayPal account.
Alternatively, a check can be mailed to:
Tuition assistance is available for some of our summer programming. Please direct requests and questions to Pulse Finance Director Susan Ingersoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEALTH GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR FOR OUTDOOR PROGRAMS
In accordance with the state guidelines (Reopening Massachusetts), we ask that all our outdoor programs participants, their chaperones and teachers:
- Keep physical distance to a minimum of 6 feet if standing, or 8 feet when dancing.
- Wear a mask or facial covering when unable to keep 6 feet distance.
- Sanitize your hand upon arrival.
- Avoid physical contact or sharing objects.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
WHAT TO BRING AT OUTDOOR CLASS:
- An already-filled water bottle, or any other drink and snack that you might need. There will not be any water fountain available.
- An extra mask or face covering.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Hat, sunblock, bug spray and any allergy medication you might need.
- Appropriate footwear for dancing on grass (or you can be barefoot, if you prefer).
- A yoga mat, blocks or other preps that you would like to use for class.
INDOOR CLASS INFORMATION
Read what to wear to class.
WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY
Outdoor program participants will be informed via email about a cancellation due to inclement weather at least two hours prior to the beginning of class. A make-up online or outdoor class will be offered on a later date.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.