Youth Performing Arts Program
Our Performing Arts Program (PAP) provides an in-depth, interdisciplinary learning experience to young dancers ages 4 to 18. From the start of their training, students are introduced to dance practice with an equal emphasis on technical development as well as artistic exploration. As they progress in age and level, a comprehensive curriculum encourages students to expand their creative language while challenging their intellectual, technical, and artistic abilities.
- Weekly classes, special workshops, and summer intensives are offered to all students.
- Students are placed in one of 5 levels to ensure their growth and success, while factoring in age and experience.
- Following an interdisciplinary philosophy, PAP classes fuse modern techniques with traditional approaches to cultivate a rich artistic experience.
- All students ages 8+ participate in an annual PAP Performance Celebration, with additional performance opportunities throughout the year for upper level students.
- Improvisational skills are developed from the earliest stages of participation. At age 11+, students are welcome to join the Young Choreographers Program.
Pulse Is for Everyone
Learn more about our Tuition Assistance Program and EBT Benefits.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
If you do not yet have an account with the site, please create one on the My Account page. ALSO please be sure to complete the ‘Account details‘ section of the My Accounts page and make sure that all of your information is current, including for any children you will be registering for classes.
NOTICE: due to staff shortages with the local bussing company, Pulse is not currently accepting applications for students to be dropped off by bus after school.
You may also register in-person at Berkshire Pulse studios, Monday through Saturday, 10am-5pm.